C++ programming language was invented in 1979 by Bjarne Stroustrup. Including a combination of low-level and high-level language features, C++ is called a middle-level language. You can run C++ on several platforms like Mac OS, Windows, and several UNIX versions.
What are the features of the C++ programming language?
- Typed statically: A C++ programming language is said to implement static typing, especially during type checking. Type checking is carried out at the time of compilation rather than run-time.
- Compiled: Compiled languages are programming languages that can be implemented only by compilers. Compilers are translators responsible for generating machine codes from specific source codes.
- General-purpose: General-purpose languages are a type of language that can be applied throughout application domains. They lack specific options for specific domains. On the contrary, a domain-specific language is specified for a certain application domain.
- Case sensitive: C++ is highly case sensitive. So, all keywords, identifiers, and so on carry different meanings when used in different cases.
- Free-form: In the case of free-form programming language, the position of characters included in the program text or page is irrelevant.
- Procedural programming: One of the most vital programming languages, a procedural programming language’s programs can be structured in the context of reusable processes. For example, functions or subroutines.
- Object-oriented programming: OOP or object-oriented programming is a paradigm related to the idea of ‘objects’ This paradigm can consist of data in the format of the fields, which is commonly referred to as attributes. Besides, it consists of codes or procedures referred to as methods.
What is Python, and what are the advantages of pursuing the course?
Python offers several useful features that make it worthwhile and renowned- so its unique features offer it an edge over other programming languages. Python supports procedural programming object-oriented programming while enabling dynamic memory allocation.
More importantly, Python is easy to understand, use, and learn compared to any other programming language. The language’s syntax is simple and similar to the English language. The language is free from the use of curly-bracket or semicolon. The indentation signifies the code block. It’s the best programming language for novices.
Python can be used to carry out complicated tasks by including a few code lines. Python’s language is interpreted. It entails executing the program line by including a single line (one at a time). As it’s an interpreted language- the language can ensure that debugging is portable and easy. You can run Python on cross-platform languages like Linux, Windows, Macintosh, and UNIX. Thus, Python is considered a highly portable language. It allows programmers to build software that can compete with several platforms- the program has to be written only once. Python can be accessed by almost anyone- free of cost. You can access it on the official website: www.python.org. or take the help of python courses to learn more. Python courses will introduce you to networked application program interfaces, fundamental programming concepts, data structures. Apart from that, the fundamental role of a python course is to help you use the python programming language.